Deep Sea Shrimp

The online journal of a deep sea shrimp (pandalus borealis).

Monday, July 11, 2005

Cannibal Rollerbabes

Apologies for my absence from the blogosphere, but I've only recently returned from visiting a cousin of mine, Lysmata amboinensis. I must have put on at least a couple of grams as it's a real plankton-fest throughout the Indo-Pacific Basin!

Although on vacation, talk inevitably turned to the reproductive characteristics of Lysmata Hippolytidae, which I suspect are hermaphroditic. Disappointingly, my cousin said he "didn't mind what they did in the privacy of their own coral, provided it was between consenting Hippolytidae". I suspect he reads The Daily Shrimp.

However, I was delighted to discover that we share an interest in anthropological film making, so we watched Kalman Szegvary's little known contribution to the genre.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get your wet and fishy prawnography at http://fish4sex.com.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home