Deep Sea Shrimp

The online journal of a deep sea shrimp (pandalus borealis).

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bang! And the shrimp is gone....

Regular readers may have noticed that my most recent blog contained a note about running low on Flash multi-surface cleaner. As a deep sea shrimp currently inhabiting the bathypalegic region of the ocean (3000 meters down) , this was obviously a throwaway comment; as all my close friends will tell you, I've always been a Cillit Bang kind of shrimp.

No Dave this weekend, so I dug out the old record player and listened to a few of my old Level 42 albums. Great stuff - if there's a better bass player than Mark 'Thunder Thumbs' King I'll eat my 6th abdominal segment. Did you know King scored several movie soundtracks, including the latin tinged theme from 'Ultimo mondo cannibale'.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home